Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Copyright
Easier, just don't do it. If you annoy them enough they will report you to the company that owns it, and smack a lawsuit on you. Even if you prevail and win, the court and lawyer charges wouldn't make it worth it.
Youtube is messed up and thanks to this cool im starting to watch the Anime Smile
(04-10-2010, 06:35 PM)41Shots Wrote: Easier, just don't do it. If you annoy them enough they will report you to the company that owns it, and smack a lawsuit on you. Even if you prevail and win, the court and lawyer charges wouldn't make it worth it.

Its like saying, stop doing my hobbie? There are alot of AMVs that go thro.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
You can go to Jail for disputing and if it's actually copyright

i think thats only if you have a big channel though.
not sure but be cautious if your gonna dispute.
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
(04-14-2010, 10:50 AM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: Its like saying, stop doing my hobbie? There are alot of AMVs that go thro.

Well legally they can ban you from all of google. Fine you for breaking T/C

(04-14-2010, 11:21 AM)Mute Wrote: You can go to Jail for disputing and if it's actually copyright

No, you can't, not if its a civil trial. As long as you deny owning anything you only can be sued me thinks. (In canada at least(
(04-14-2010, 11:21 AM)Mute Wrote: You can go to Jail for disputing and if it's actually copyright

idc about some fcking jail, they would never catch me. I live in a fcking small country, they don't even know it excists. I just wanna uplaod my AMVs, like everybody else. And its kinda retarded, if I say I do not own it and they still take it down. Defeats the purpouse of youtube, if you ask me.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-14-2010, 07:44 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: idc about some fcking jail, they would never catch me. I live in a fcking small country, they don't even know it excists. I just wanna uplaod my AMVs, like everybody else. And its kinda retarded, if I say I do not own it and they still take it down. Defeats the purpouse of youtube, if you ask me.

Quote:our mission is to provide fast and easy video access and the ability to share videos frequently.

Thats their reason. And tell me this, if suzie rights an essay, and you take it, and hand it in, is that right? Its the exact same thing here. Also its google. They know where you live, right down to the address. So they know your country :/
Youtube used to be a nice place to hangout to listen to music...... Right now, it looks like a junkyard with all the extra options, advertisements..... I just hate the new outlook of it .......
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
As I said, it does NOT matter if you say you don't own it! If you don't have the authors permission to use it, you can't.
Youtube is still doing all of that! Wow, I hated that when I posted Guitar Hero videos.
tay.Superman