Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible?
I bought a kickass cheap yet it has 2 processor 2.8ghz overclocked to 3.5 stable. I have 3gigs of ram but no graphics card I have to buy one. Could I run windows 7 home edition?

I mean you can run a OS without a GFX card it will just be a bit slow right?

Right now I'm on windows xp and like when I scroll down page wise it slides down a bit slow but other than that I'm good???

I can do it???
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

I think the only limiting factor of installing 7 is actually ram. Might be wrong though.
That said yes mate. I expect an easy install to 7. Then just upgrade when you get a chance.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-14-2010, 09:35 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: I bought a kickass cheap yet it has 2 processor 2.8ghz overclocked to 3.5 stable. I have 3gigs of ram but no graphics card I have to buy one. Could I run windows 7 home edition?

I mean you can run a OS without a GFX card it will just be a bit slow right?

Right now I'm on windows xp and like when I scroll down page wise it slides down a bit slow but other than that I'm good???

I can do it???

I'd just buy a cheap graphics card, Or a really old radeon one somewhere Confused
Okay. When I get the money I will. There is a gfx card in my pc the dude at the pc store told me there wasn't. my pc is custom built by them and there is major driver compatiliability issues. I just got it fully working after 4 days of non stop working on it.

I was wondeirng. I got windows 7 multi installer. pre activated. I tried to install and it said that I need more HD space I agree only got 40gigs the I tried to install and do it over he current install but wouldn't that be messed up?> I mean try to install something and whip the HD and install the new os over the old one when the installer is on the old os lmao.