Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Hawk Down
Black Hawk Down has just finished. It was on as a Night Time movie, which I've just watched. I have to say, it really is quite a good movie. It reminds me alot of CoD, to be honest.

The story line is pretty good, and the cast is excellent. The effects are very 'real', and life like. The movie get's quite emotional, in some scenes. Alot of people die, kids and mothers, and kids forced to see their fathers die right infront of them.

Anyway, if anyone hasn't seen it, I reccomend you do, it really is a great movie. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I've seen the movie long time ago, I liked it... but it isn't my type of movie...
They did it pretty well and it was good to watch, I also recommend the Movie...

But again not my type!
I had that in my collection but i deleted it as it was of poor quality. I'm not really a fan of war movies, i like Jarhead, have you seen that movie?

(01-16-2010, 10:10 AM)aGENT Wrote: I had that in my collection but i deleted it as it was of poor quality. I'm not really a fan of war movies, i like Jarhead, have you seen that movie?

Yeah Jarhead was an awsome movie, I'm also not into War movies but Jarhead wasn't really a war movie!
I've seen it a thousand times, but that didn't stop me from recording it on Tivo!
If you liked that, you will also like "Behind enemy lines".
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-16-2010, 09:43 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Black Hawk Down has just finished. It was on as a Night Time movie, which I've just watched. I have to say, it really is quite a good movie. It reminds me alot of CoD, to be honest.

The story line is pretty good, and the cast is excellent. The effects are very 'real', and life like. The movie get's quite emotional, in some scenes. Alot of people die, kids and mothers, and kids forced to see their fathers die right infront of them.

Anyway, if anyone hasn't seen it, I reccomend you do, it really is a great movie. Smile

I just finished watching it, it's a pretty good movie. I saw that they tried to sneak in a bit of comedy with the guy becoming deaf. Overall I would say 8.5/10.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Read the book. I watched Black Hawk Down, read the book it was based off of, and then saw it again. You have a better understanding of what's going on.
(01-16-2010, 07:40 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: If you liked that, you will also like "Behind enemy lines".

Behind the Enemy Lines, is an awsome Movie, I can always watch it!
There is too much truth in the movie...

btw: Niko... Big Grin

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXuAy_dLAwg[/yt]
(01-16-2010, 09:13 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Behind the Enemy Lines, is an awsome Movie, I can always watch it!
There is too much truth in the movie...

btw: Niko... Big Grin

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXuAy_dLAwg[/yt]

That guy in the blue jacket with white stripes in in COD4!
[Image: 29ol3br.png]