Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
9 56.25%
No
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you find yourself attractive?
I've never had much confidence in my physical appearance, until about a month ago. It feels so great to have so much more self esteem. In a society where beauty is commonly associated with one's self worth (thanks hollywood), some people kill themselves over trying to attain it. What do y'all think about yourselves?
Well I can't say I find me attractive, but I can say that people I know do....
The beautiy lies in the eye of the viewer, and therefor every one IS attractive for someone.

There have been times were I tought, what a junk while looking at the mirror but now I don't care, I have what I need!
And for every one who has a problem with my face, well... it's still her/his problem! Tongue
Ofc.
I'm very attractive. :')
I don't think of myself as ugly, and I've never had problems getting a girlfriend or a date. But, now I'm married so only one person I have to be attractive to.

And it has never really bothered me what people think of me, one way or the other.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I think my shadow is hot lol, but in a mirror, not so much, I'm happy, but know I'm not Brad Pitt.
[Image: Lj]
Quote:I think my shadow is hot lol

epic.
The real question is do you find me attractive? lol just kidding. i think i'm pretty good looking.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I think Im ugly. Dunno why, just do.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Yeah I'm a sexbomb
Im happy with the way I look. I know im not the best looking guy ever, but I know im not the guy that makes people stop and think "Is that gollum from lord of the rings?".
LockerZ Invite Required? PM Me.
Visit TechBeat for the latest Technology News
[Image: jamzasigniture.jpg]