Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor in possesion.
Hahahahaha.
I didn't want to be drunk in public, I wanted to be drunk in a bar. They threw me into public.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Not a bad excuse!
I was at a party only about 5 minutes away, and the cops came to break it up. I had no way of getting home and I was off my face so I asked them for a lift.
I got a free ride in a cop car and they didn't come to the door to speak to my parents Tongue
(12-05-2009, 04:04 AM)Extasey Wrote: I got a free ride in a cop car and they didn't come to the door to speak to my parents Tongue

Gotta love Aussie cops :p
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(12-05-2009, 04:28 AM)Tim Wrote: Gotta love Aussie cops :p
Well, i also got a free ride home. But they talked to my parents lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I once caught a kid with half an ounce of pot on him...made him smoke the whole thing then took him to his parents' house to tell them. They probably punished him more than the penal code would have.
lol rightttt....
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
What state do you live in? Thank god it's not Texas but even still I've read Arizona's laws and it's bonkers.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Yeah, Texas' laws regarding underage consumption and your license are horrendous. Although, you can drink in public so long as your parent/guardian/spouse are with you if you are under 21. You can also loose your license until you're 18 if < 18 when you get an MIP for the first offense. Also, any traceable amount of alcohol on a person < 21 that is driving is DUI Minor. And traceable means anything from just smelling it to you blowing a .01% BAC
I live in montana. Here a DUI for a minor is a .04.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.