Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for a long term VPS host
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ disk space, 1 TB+ bandwidth, 2 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy and Hostingsource.com virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
I vote for hostingsource.com.
No glitches or outages so far.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!
Apart low pricing policies of NetShop-isp.com.cy - fastness of the servers and the service practically up 24/7, i would like to remark professionalism, friendly way and the fastest solving of problems/deals (2/3 minutes) from the support staff.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
Like NetShop isp UK VPS - You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.
For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest. Excellent Web Hosting service.
Right accounts are available from surfhosting.co (NEW25 for 25% off) and swisslayer.com.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.
You can check here:
https://gthost.com/vps
They have various configurations in various locations. I believe you will love their prices.
I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostnamaste.com.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best host for vps hosting? Kdstack 4 419 06-28-2024, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Crypto vps host? Kdstack 4 682 05-27-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Enteros
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 2 450 05-03-2024, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 546 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 533 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas