Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD VPS account is needed at low prices
I'm looking for a a trustworthy SSD VPS account and two hosts were advised me to try and I hesitate which host is better to sign up with - hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com? What would you do being in my place?
As an alternative check out Hostwinds.com services. They are experienced host with solid servers and reasonable prices. Support is skilled.
Comparing services from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, I want to say that they have full-featured plans and their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
Support is helpful any time you contact them.
If you are looking for best SSD VPS host my recommendation is to get it from Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
I have seen that SolVPS.com have nice reputation in the hosting market and many people appreciate them for offering super cheap ssd vps deals, there is the one I like:
Quote:VPS Micro for only $49 paid yearly
128 MB Memory (DDR3 RAM)
5 GB SSD Storage
1 Core Processor (3.40GHz)
Unmetered Data Transfer
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request. Don't forget to use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
I heard lots of positive information on Kvchosting.com ssd powered solutions. They are experienced host with big number of satisfied customers, stable featured plans and skilled team.
I was impressed by hostwinds ssd vps hosting accounts. I believe they are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
Quote:1 gb of ram, 25 gbs of disk space, transfer speed - 100 Mbps - only for $13.50/mo

Use 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
I know Kvchosting.com is the best host which ssd based reseller plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
Take your time to look at QHoster.com and their affordable vps hosting deals. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
They offer servers in UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option Kdstack 5 451 09-19-2024, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  vps hosting is needed. Kdstack 5 540 05-30-2024, 12:39 AM
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 617 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 572 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Decent Forex VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 4 489 11-30-2023, 11:41 PM