Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[The Web Bot Project]
For those who don't know what the web bot project is:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread362425/pg1

What do you think? There is videos on youtube, if you can't be bothered reading.
I want to know your thoughts on the web bot project.

Again, this 2012 crap is all just that, crap. I'll believe it when I see it.

And I'm sorry, but, this web bot project is also a bunch of crap. Seriously? A computer that can predict the future by crawling the internet for related words and putting a few words before and after it through a filter? Seriously?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
That's one opinion, anymore?

Sum it up for me? I watched the video but it was boring and I lost interest. Something about the stock market? It's going to crash 2012?
oh, HAHAHAHA its making up crap about the twin towers etc etc... pfft. What a crock of crap.
(11-14-2009, 11:12 AM)Grizzly Wrote: And I'm sorry, but, this web bot project is also a bunch of crap. Seriously? A computer that can predict the future by crawling the internet for related words and putting a few words before and after it through a filter? Seriously?

Agreed. It's not that simple.

I'm gonna laugh on January 1st, 2013 when we're all fine.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
(11-16-2009, 06:16 PM)Korchidoom Wrote: Agreed. It's not that simple.

Yesh, que sera sera. We can predict it and everything but it's not like it matters. If we die, we die. If we don't, we don't Smile
Heck, it's supposed to be like December 21, 2012 or some crap like that.

So, when I wake up to a bright and sunny morning on the 22nd and my kid asks me again, if she can open the presents under the tree, I'll lol @ all the ...... ummm...not so bright conspiracy nut jobs.

I'm all for a good conspiracy or doomsday theory, but, seriously, have something to back up your claim at least.
(11-16-2009, 06:16 PM)Korchidoom Wrote: Agreed. It's not that simple.

The time to laugh would be December 22, 2012. The astrological event takes place on December 21, 2012. Its when all the planet align to a black hole in the center of our galaxy or something along those lines.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

No more discussion on 2012, take it elsewhere.
This is about the Web Bot Project.

Which this web bot project predicts will be true....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting bot situation DAMINK™ 1 411 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Sophisticated Bot Canoris 7 995 08-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Sh1Ft