Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
Eating and drinking tea sometimes work.

but when I can't I do an inversion and stay up as long as I can untill I'm ready to be out like a light.
I usually smoke and it puts me to sleep. Try er.
Sometimes when i can't go to sleep, i usually hop on my Playstation 3 and play some games, or surf the web. I Would relax and listen to my iPod, but my music mostly consist's of Metal and Dubstep. Not a good idea listening to those types of genre's if your trying to relax.
With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
When I couldn't sleep, I usually listen to some binaural audio tracks that make you tired.
take a warm shower after doing something link crunches or jogging.
I lie there, tricking the gullible brain, acting sleepy, and there I fall asleep. Just relax your brain, make sure you didn't drink anything that is causing you to be awake ;)
Play xbox live till I feal like I might be able to get back to sleep
I don't usually have problems sleeping, but when I do it works for me to get a snack take a shower and then go back to bed. It's just something about being clean and full that puts me at rest.
I just lie on my bed, turn on the light and read. o.e
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I sometimes watch southpark to sleep. But, if I'm really tired I will just get some music on so that my mind doesn't wander keeping me awake. I know it doesn't work for everybody, but music/tv helps me falls asleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,309 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 26,637 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,500 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,541 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 11,246 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun