Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Support from Support FOrum
I have tried getting accepted into many CPA Networks:

Dang it, I applied for like 7 networks and failed miserably.
Neverblue-- Denied, couldn't find telephone #

Max Bounty- Denied, tried calling, no one answered and I left a message.

Hydra-- Applied 5 days ago, no answer.

CPALead -- Applied, and got accepted but didn't really like the offer.

ClickBooth-- Applied got denied, i asked them why, they said I didn't qualify.

EWA-- Applied, still no answer.

EpicDirect AKA AZoogle-- Denied, phone them why? No one respond. I emailed them, no one respond.

Can someone help?
You had nice chance on FileIce but you fudged up.. :-(
Maybe just try adscendmedia.com?
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
(08-12-2011, 07:45 AM)Bokica Wrote: You had nice chance on FileIce but you fudged up.. :-(

ya just try adscendmedia.com should work
Oh I got rejected by it too. Forgot to mention. I think its because of my blog. I m using a free domain which my AM don't like. Any ideas?
I dont know what to say then dude sorry
(08-12-2011, 07:45 AM)Bokica Wrote: You had nice chance on FileIce but you fudged up.. :-(

I am actually glad I got banned. PPD wouldnt get me anywhere. And apparently, I got banned because I putted false information on my application form.

Why would I use PPD when CPA is 1000X better?

Even the best affiliate from FIleice is only earning 100$ a day max when I can easily make 250 a day.
You got banned for so many reasons tidest, NO ONE wanted you there. And no offense, but you are WAY too noob to use CPA. The way you were begging every single member of FileIce forums for help.. you won't get anywhere with CPA.

And you're lying, you can't make a single penny.
(08-15-2011, 10:40 AM)RadarX Wrote: You got banned for so many reasons tidest, NO ONE wanted you there. And no offense, but you are WAY too noob to use CPA. The way you were begging every single member of FileIce forums for help.. you won't get anywhere with CPA.

"And you're lying, you can't make a single penny."
True story.
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
(08-15-2011, 10:40 AM)RadarX Wrote: You got banned for so many reasons tidest, NO ONE wanted you there. And no offense, but you are WAY too noob to use CPA. The way you were begging every single member of FileIce forums for help.. you won't get anywhere with CPA.

Dont be mad =)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get more money in rewards with customer support software Telly 3 614 05-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Pritam2060
  Requesting Support With FileIce WishBone 0 707 05-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Last Post: WishBone