Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website Problem for many
I want to know why a ton of people cannot connect to
hackforums ? can anyone give me more info on this ?
all my friends including me cannot connect ! IM MAD Sad
[Image: primem.png]
I know i would like to know this as well been having a huge problem
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
ik same with me thats why im haning out on this forum
i can connect i think its all region im from newyork and it works fine for me but omni is still fixing some things with the site, his twitter has good updates.
(08-14-2011, 10:36 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: i can connect i think its all region im from newyork and it works fine for me but omni is still fixing some things with the site, his twitter has good updates.

im from nyc too, still have problems without proxy
(08-14-2011, 10:39 PM)krew Wrote: im from nyc too, still have problems without proxy
im actually from syracuse which is smack in the middle of upstate NY so that may be why. and im on my ipod too.
Please stop posting threads like this on this forum, PM Omni if you have to, what good will making a thread here do for you?
I can't connect either, I've PMed omni hopefully I get a reply soon. I'm from england btw.
Do not advertise hacking related sites.
(08-14-2011, 11:46 PM)bckc Wrote: I can't connect either, I've PMed omni hopefully I get a reply soon. I'm from england btw.

he has really already explained that he is fixing the site and testing new ways to keep the site up after being attacked.
Just check the twitter, it's all there.