Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've decided...
Good decision indeed.
.NET Coding needs more people from HF to move here for that stuff lol....

But I hate HF, people rep abuse me too much, one just says "Eff you Smile" and I don't even know the damn guy. That placemakes me angry.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-10-2011, 10:30 AM)Syringe™ Wrote: I'm more active in HF than here, but i'm increasing my activity here. I kind of like it here. I was also here for the Support Feather award, not anymore. Here to enjoy!

Same here, I'll still be more active on HF, but I really enjoy it here. There are less skids and it's a much better place to ask for advice than "The Lounge".
Nice decision.
I myself don't have the time to be active in the long run here, but I love this place. It has the best mybb theme I've seen so far, and if I was a new member choosing for a forum, SF would definitely be my choice.
However, I'll stay tied with HF forever, and perhaps post here every now and then.
(01-05-2011, 05:57 PM)Slat Wrote: I have decided I'm going to stay at SupportForums. I already decided this but thought I would post at my 100th. I mainly came here to get the Support Feather award, but after these few days of being active I have now decided to stay and help with this community as much as I can.

The exact same here for me, I only came here for the Support Feather, I had no intentions what so ever of staying. But look at me now, I don't even have HackForums open in a tab but I'm on SupportForums.

I much more prefer this forum to that, I have no clue why, It's just a much more friendly community and has great members.
I'm trying t get my support feather on hackforums. But I think I may stay here after 100 post.
That's some positive news. I never actually joined to get the award tbh, I rather joined to learn new thinks.
I always say i'll get those 100 but I never can. I'm staying for a while.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
I like this community, so I might regular post here.

My HF account is banned and I had some IRL problems so I thought let me check this out. Everyone is nice here ;)
This does seem to be a great forum. I'm hoping it will continue to grow Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was bored and decided to visit HF....very disappointed Nemmyy 16 4,214 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk