Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough time on my own :(
(07-04-2011, 05:14 PM)Veryx Wrote: I actually just applied to Victoria's Secret lol, strangely I feel confident I can get the job even though I'm a guy lol.

Here's the reason...

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=19487

you still didn't answer me earlier question, but at any rate, GL with your new job, i hope you get back on your feet Smile
Superman
I'm very sorry to hear this is happening to you, but you will pull through it. You're very lucky to have such a nice friend. You'll find a job sometimes, maybe not to day or tomorrow, but I'm sure if you keep trying you will!
Hi Blackhat
Damn... I wish you the best of luck on your job hunt, just keep following up and somewhere will hire you. My friend was kicked out of his house and he did anything he possibly could for the family. Start doing dishes, taking out garbage, cleaning... anything and maybe the family might try to help you out in some way shape or form. I wish you the best of luck and hope stuff turns around for you.
Smile
(07-07-2011, 12:25 AM)630 Wrote: Damn... I wish you the best of luck on your job hunt, just keep following up and somewhere will hire you. My friend was kicked out of his house and he did anything he possibly could for the family. Start doing dishes, taking out garbage, cleaning... anything and maybe the family might try to help you out in some way shape or form. I wish you the best of luck and hope stuff turns around for you.

I've been doing just that, and they love me so far lol Tongue the mom said I'm like the son she never had lol
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Perhaps you could try and start making a little bit of money online? (As well as looking for a job).
Even if you only make around £20-£30 online a week, if they're letting you stay there rent free until you find a job, that money should sort you out for that week.
(07-07-2011, 02:07 AM)Fragma Wrote: Perhaps you could try and start making a little bit of money online? (As well as looking for a job).
Even if you only make around £20-£30 online a week, if they're letting you stay there rent free until you find a job, that money should sort you out for that week.

Any tips? I'm using Bux services right now Tongue
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(07-07-2011, 01:44 AM)Veryx Wrote: I've been doing just that, and they love me so far lol Tongue the mom said I'm like the son she never had lol

Nice to hear dude XD Though you should probably tone it down a bit. You're friend might get annoyed Big Grin

(07-07-2011, 02:07 AM)Fragma Wrote: Perhaps you could try and start making a little bit of money online? (As well as looking for a job).

He's right. Until you find a decent job this should help you out a lot.

I would start asking neighbors about some odd jobs you can do until you can find an actual one.
Im really sorry to hear about that bro! My uncle went through the same thing and their family really suffered. I hope you find a job soon; no one needs that kind of stress!
I actually just got hired!! Extremely quick interview lol, but I come back Monday for an extended interview with the head boss, but the two managers who I talked to today loved me (I know this because my friends mom works there, and is a shift manager herself) so I'm really stoked!!