Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't stop eating Pizza
I started eating a lot when my father divorced my mother and my grandmother died. I was very fit, and went outside everyday, but started to stay home, play games and eat. It got better when I joined the football team at my school, but quit after a few months.

I am 6'3 and at the worst point I was 240 with a big body fat %. I started eating less a few weeks ago, and going outside. I have lost 10 pounds, but it seems I still have a food addiction, namely Pizza.

I am writing this while there is a large Papa Johns pizza next to me half-eaten. I can't stop ordering this crap. And the worst part is it doesn't feel good after I eat it, but when I come home and I'm hungry I want is BAD.

I don't want to eat, but my body is making me! Any suggestions?
First of all, I think Papa Johns Pizza is very tasty. Smile

I think that you could try setting yourself a limit to how much pizza you eat every week, and gradually work your way down.

You could also try ringing up Papa Johns and tell them not to accept any orders from you.
Ye I have an addiction to Cult Cola to I can''t stop driking it but It's very easy to stop because I have no money so I can't buy them Big Grin
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(06-13-2011, 01:13 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: You could also try ringing up Papa Johns and tell them not to accept any orders from you.

LOL. In all honesty this is a great idea, but I doubt they would agree considering they don't want to lose money.

Anyway, I eat pizza once a week, but it' still very bad.
well you think papa johns is bad. I was eating pizzahut for the longest time But just when you get sick of pizza from them. You see they come out with delicious wings hotwings with cold ranch. Hmm If that doesn't break you i don't know what will. There is no papajohns where i live but i used to live by one. So i know how delicious they can be.

Pizza is not only a waste of money, but always is pretty bad for you.
Just say to your self I will only eat pizza on fridays and then try to fill out your hunger with vegetables that some times work for me if im really hungry and can't stop eat I just start eating carrots and after a hour of eating carrots im not hungry anymore Big Grin

Or before you start eating drink 1 liter water or a half then you can't eat that much Big Grin
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Ewww. I don't care for much pizza.
(06-13-2011, 01:13 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: First of all, I think Papa Johns Pizza is very tasty. Smile

I think that you could try setting yourself a limit to how much pizza you eat every week, and gradually work your way down.

You could also try ringing up Papa Johns and tell them not to accept any orders from you.
Pappa johns ftw lol
You know about Papa John's no wonder you're addicted to pizza
(06-13-2011, 04:25 PM)Eksellent Wrote: LOL. In all honesty this is a great idea, but I doubt they would agree considering they don't want to lose money.

Anyway, I eat pizza once a week, but it' still very bad.

What about phoning your telecoms provider and telling them to stop you from being able to call that number?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eating Healthy Baked 16 2,624 10-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: ranzuWCB
  Binge Eating. spY[3Mo] 6 1,235 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince