Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Suicide Prevention
(04-21-2011, 02:41 AM)uJellyBro? Wrote: Agree but IMHO I doubt its because they feel they got it worse I think its because of how they feel towards the situation and how they feel they can escape it. But for everyone dont commit suicide its NEVER the answer nor will it ever be the answer.

I'm thinking it's because they feel no one cares for them. I can honestly say I hate to think of anyone taking their life and wish that people wouldn't be so ignorant. To be honest for anyone who wants to commit suicide there are people that care about you. I believe everyone has a purpose and if you kill yourself the people who could have benefited whether it be your children or the world will miss you. Also if anyone who wants to commit suicide happens upon this post: I care about you. Seems crazy since I don't know you but I think human life is really sacred, no I'm not in a cult or anything Omg but I really do think that every life is precious including yours.
Great thread, helped me through it.
Suicide is pointless. You have so much to live for in life. Never end your life for something stupid. It's extremely selfish also.
(04-23-2011, 07:30 AM)Loukas Wrote: Suicide is pointless. You have so much to live for in life. Never end your life for something stupid. It's extremely selfish also.

Thanks for repeating that for the 30th time just to get your post count up.
Beautiful post. I hope it helped anyone going through that horrible phase of self doubt.
I'm glad to see its stickied Smile
Keep it up Solidify.
I dont know why someone would want to kill them self. I would rather get beat up everyday instead of killing myself, at least your alive??!? Like come on, thats just fudged up and un-cool.
[Image: rara.png]
What a great thread this is. I'm sure a lot of people will read this and will be able to get help from it. Thank you for posting this!
Hi Blackhat
Very nice thread, Solidify. I hope suicidals actually see this, it may actually save them.
(05-01-2011, 02:42 AM)iReaction™ Wrote: Very nice thread, Solidify. I hope suicidals actually see this, it may actually save them.

They must first have the will to better themselves otherwise this thread is rendered useless.
For me people that commit suicide are just nothing to lean on. They're very depressed that need some advices.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,610 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 934 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,545 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,863 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Suicide Dotty 9 1,811 01-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Shattering -