Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
100 and Gone.
I have to admit i do this however i attempt to keep my posts at High Quality whenever i can.
Thats really true, its completely ridiculous stupid noobs
WoW.... As I'm more active here I saw lots of member come, do 100 posts, and leave... You are right.
(03-29-2011, 02:33 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: WoW.... As I'm more active here I saw lots of member come, do 100 posts, and leave... You are right.

I've been inactive on SF lately, but I haven't been going to school that much.
I come on SF mostly when I'm at school.

Today is an exception, I like this forum and I don't want to just give up on it.
[Image: baked1.png]
lol ya i agree with you its so anyoing they need to stop
(04-02-2011, 09:35 PM)Anarchy Wrote: lol ya i agree with you its so anyoing they need to stop

Very nice Smile does this mean you are willing to stop as well? lol Posting at an average of 3 or 4 posts per minute at that length the majority of the time must mean only one thing...
I'm from Hackforums and trying to get he Support Feather but will still do high quality posts not like some people that come on here like you said that just post 5 words posts, it's ashame they do this, there should be a limit of words you can write to make it 1 post.
This is supposed to be a supportforum in my eyes its not for little kids trying to get a silly award its about helping other members of the community if you can possibly help them or can help them find someone who does, I get tired of seeing LQ posting.
I actually like the layout of this forum over HackForums. If only it had more members.
I only have 7 post's, but I usually come here for support or to support other (hence the name). Most people do come here for that. I come here because I can't be judged. HF is pissing me off lately.