Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you like when you're drunk?
I'm personally a giddy and all around extremely happy person. Then again, I'm always with friends when I drink, so I suppose I'll change my views if I ever get to the point where I drink my sorrow away on my lonesome (which is ridiculous, since alcohol is a depressant).

Aside from not feeling depressed, I also don't remember ever being angry while drunk. Maybe that's just because I don't remember it, though :b Speaking of angry drunks; I can't stand them. Usually, they're the ones who ruin the party by starting crap. Thankfully, I've only ever met one person who I'd classify as an 'angry drunk', but he was also experiencing 'roid rage, so I suppose that's all I need for a lifetime.

What about y'all?
I'm a happy drunk. Even with some of the issues I had toyed with drowning away with booze I was still a happy drunk lol.

But, the thing is, I'm generally a mild mannered person that doesn't get angry easily. My fuse is quite long. IMHO all drinking does is bring out a persons true side. If you are an angry drunk you are an angry person inside. And vice-versa.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I don't drink, so this does not apply to me.
(10-18-2009, 02:01 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I'm personally a giddy and all around extremely happy person. Then again, I'm always with friends when I drink, so I suppose I'll change my views if I ever get to the point where I drink my sorrow away on my lonesome (which is ridiculous, since alcohol is a depressant).

Aside from not feeling depressed, I also don't remember ever being angry while drunk. Maybe that's just because I don't remember it, though :b Speaking of angry drunks; I can't stand them. Usually, they're the ones who ruin the party by starting crap. Thankfully, I've only ever met one person who I'd classify as an 'angry drunk', but he was also experiencing 'roid rage, so I suppose that's all I need for a lifetime.

What about y'all?

It's hard to say what i will be like. Spirits usually makes me happy drunk, red wine usually makes stupid drunk, and beer tends to make me angry drunk. Don't ask what happens when i mix other substances. I haven't had a drink in about 3 months, i have and have had drug and alcohol issues. Ever had your stomach pumped? ever been hospitalized for alcohol poisoning?

I have Agent. That's not fun at all. You feel real crappy.
I only drink rarely these days, and it's mostly drinking wine or vodka with friends and family. I'm mostly with friends when we drink, trouble is I don't get drunk, I do get a little hyperactive than usual but then again I am hyperactive with friends around. Tongue
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Smile Generally speaking im loud and like to be silly and have fun.
Crossed the wrong way i get angry. Big time some times. Still recovering from a episode from last christmas actually. Screwed my knee trying to kick down the police cell door lol.
But im a complete piss head. I drink every day. Often mixed with weed. Smile
Reality is after all for those who cant handle drugs Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Quote:Ever had your stomach pumped? ever been hospitalized for alcohol poisoning?

No. I've only blacked out from alcohol once, and that was at an end-of-summer party. I usually control my alcohol intake very well, but I had too many shots of vodka that night. I don't even know if I got alcohol poisoning that night. I'd assume not, since I didn't feel very sick the morning after. However, I did puke at least three times before passing out.

PRO-TIP: Mixing hypnotiq, everclear, coconut rum, and mt. dew voltage does NOT make for a good drink.
(10-18-2009, 04:33 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: No. I've only blacked out from alcohol once, and that was at an end-of-summer party. I usually control my alcohol intake very well, but I had too many shots of vodka that night. I don't even know if I got alcohol poisoning that night. I'd assume not, since I didn't feel very sick the morning after. However, I did puke at least three times before passing out.

PRO-TIP: Mixing hypnotiq, everclear, coconut rum, and mt. dew voltage does NOT make for a good drink.

Good times, thanks for the tip, i will be sure to try it, NOT!

You aren't supposed to mix different color liquors as it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my nights adventure with a drunk cop bkotz 11 1,472 08-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: bkotz
  I must be drunk? DAMINK™ 8 916 02-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Extasey
  Drunk Uhriventis 40 6,026 12-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Uhriventis