Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paypal issues.
Got some noob questions.
1.When you receive money through pp what do you give them?the paypal email?
2.If pp bans you how do you make another acc? since they have ur card number or bank information meaning they know who you are.
3.In case am not banned ;p can i make multiple accs with the same visa?
(10-13-2009, 02:37 PM)deicider Wrote: Got some noob questions.
1.When you receive money through pp what do you give them?the paypal email?
2.If pp bans you how do you make another acc? since they have ur card number or bank information meaning they know who you are.
3.In case am not banned ;p can i make multiple accs with the same visa?

1. You use your paypal email.

2. You don't make another account. They know proxy/vpn IPs and will ban them. They will also ban an account with your real IP.

3. You can't have multiple accounts. You'll be banned.

Paypal is VERY strict.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

1.Can i have more than one emails? or change emails on pp (the "buyers" can see only the email right?)
2.If i change visa(the bank that gave me,hence the number of visa),but still my name and adress etc will be the same.Do they look for names?
3.Damn
4.In case of ban, if i state(while using proxy and the like) that someone stole my pp acc and used it?would they believed and restore?
(10-13-2009, 03:01 PM)deicider Wrote: 1.Can i have more than one emails? or change emails on pp (the "buyers" can see only the email right?)
2.If i change visa(the bank that gave me,hence the number of visa),but still my name and adress etc will be the same.Do they look for names?
3.Damn
4.In case of ban, if i state(while using proxy and the like) that someone stole my pp acc and used it?would they believed and restore?

1. Yes you can change emails.

2. Yes they look for names also.

3. Sad

4. May be.
I think i might have to setup an alertpay account, as i'm getting fedup with paypal.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Yeah, I have an AlertPay. And no, they don't ban your IP. They limit the account and you can't remove any of the banking/credit card information. I've had one PayPal account limited already. I already have a new one set up Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-14-2009, 01:26 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Yeah, I have an AlertPay. And no, they don't ban your IP. They limit the account and you can't remove any of the banking/credit card information. I've had one PayPal account limited already. I already have a new one set up Big Grin

Well, a mutual friend of mine has had every paypal he's made banned almost immediately because of his IP. He uses false information. I don't mean they IP ban you, they'll just ban any account you make. Maybe you're lucky.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Well, may be because I have a dynamic IP lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I'm lost what is pp?

Paypal?

"1.When you receive money through pp what do you give them?the paypal email?"

You seem to make them sound like they are different things..?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
2. Use a private Vpn, not one well known like Tor or Cyberghost
[Image: jcXtui.png]