Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CheetahHost.net - FREE/Paid Hosting | UNLIMITED | DDoS Protected | 99.9% Uptime
[Image: logo.png]

Where it began

As a webmaster for several years and dealing with constant dissapointment. Cheetah Host is here to make you happy! We offer a variety of packages so that everyone can choose the right price and the right size for their needs. We have also introduced a "Free package" style hosting package. We do this so that you can test out our hosting and see for your own eyes that we are in fact a legit company, and all we want is to make you happy!

No "Unlimited packages"

We do not offer an unlimited package here at Cheetah Host. Most hosts draw you in with the promises that they cant keep. Unlimited to other hosts means, "We will host you until you become to big then we will suspend you". If you have ever found yourself in a high point on your website and your host shuts you down because you're doing good, You may think why even try. Here we only offer exactly what we will give to you, Nothing more.

Questions, Concerns, Hopefully no complaints; feel free to contact us. Have something to say and you want people to hear it? Whether it is good or bad we will post it on our testimonials page. We do not fake that we are a perfect host, we try to be but everyone has some slip ups, Voice your opinion. Send us an email at anytime: Support@cheetahhost.net

Ticket Support

With being a member of Cheetah Host you have access to a knowledgebase, and a ticket system that never closes. We will get your problems solved quickly and wont stop trying to help until your issue is completely resolved and you are happy.

Strong Backbone

At Cheetah Host we believe that all of your websites should be hosted on a server that has a low load on it. If we ever get over a certain percentage we will gladly move you to another server so that your site can load as fast as possible because we know you have members too!

Services

Free Hosting - $0.00 p/m

0 Addon Domains
500MB Space
3 Email Accounts
2GB Bandwidth
1 Databases

Order Now

Cheetah Bronze - $1.99 p/m

0 Addon Domains
5GB Space
25 Email Accounts
25GB Bandwidth
5 Databases

Order Now

Cheetah Silver - $5.99 p/m

1 Addon Domain
25GB Space
100 Email Accounts
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases

Order Now

Cheetah Gold - $8.50 p/m

Unlimited Addon Domains
50GB Space
Unlimited Email Accounts
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases

Order Now

Don't see what you want? No problem, contact me via PM and i will create you your own customized package and your own discounted price.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me and i will get back to you asap.

Thanks

- JMK
The prices seem reasonable and I really like the website design. I wish you the best of luck with sales.
(10-10-2010, 06:56 AM)Sam Wrote: The prices seem reasonable and I really like the website design. I wish you the best of luck with sales.

Thank you very much for your post, it took me a very long time to get the design right Smile
Yeh it's really nice. You using a CMS?
(10-10-2010, 07:15 AM)Sam Wrote: Yeh it's really nice. You using a CMS?

No its all pure code, apart from the WHMCS the client side of it.
Yeh, well good job. As I said before, good luck with your sales. I'm sure you wont have a problem.
(10-10-2010, 08:35 AM)Sam Wrote: Yeh, well good job. As I said before, good luck with your sales. I'm sure you wont have a problem.

Thanks very much, i am currently running an affiliate program if you wish to you that.
PM me and i can sort you out a special rate if you are interested.
(10-10-2010, 05:01 AM)JMK940 Wrote:
[Image: logo.png]

Where it began

As a webmaster for several years and dealing with constant dissapointment. Cheetah Host is here to make you happy! We offer a variety of packages so that everyone can choose the right price and the right size for their needs. We have also introduced a "Free package" style hosting package. We do this so that you can test out our hosting and see for your own eyes that we are in fact a legit company, and all we want is to make you happy!

No "Unlimited packages"

We do not offer an unlimited package here at Cheetah Host. Most hosts draw you in with the promises that they cant keep. Unlimited to other hosts means, "We will host you until you become to big then we will suspend you". If you have ever found yourself in a high point on your website and your host shuts you down because you're doing good, You may think why even try. Here we only offer exactly what we will give to you, Nothing more.

Questions, Concerns, Hopefully no complaints; feel free to contact us. Have something to say and you want people to hear it? Whether it is good or bad we will post it on our testimonials page. We do not fake that we are a perfect host, we try to be but everyone has some slip ups, Voice your opinion. Send us an email at anytime: Support@cheetahhost.net

Ticket Support

With being a member of Cheetah Host you have access to a knowledgebase, and a ticket system that never closes. We will get your problems solved quickly and wont stop trying to help until your issue is completely resolved and you are happy.

Strong Backbone

At Cheetah Host we believe that all of your websites should be hosted on a server that has a low load on it. If we ever get over a certain percentage we will gladly move you to another server so that your site can load as fast as possible because we know you have members too!

Services

Free Hosting - $0.00 p/m

0 Addon Domains
500MB Space
3 Email Accounts
2GB Bandwidth
1 Databases

Order Now

Cheetah Bronze - $1.99 p/m

0 Addon Domains
5GB Space
25 Email Accounts
25GB Bandwidth
5 Databases

Order Now

Cheetah Silver - $5.99 p/m

1 Addon Domain
25GB Space
100 Email Accounts
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases

Order Now

Cheetah Gold - $8.50 p/m

Unlimited Addon Domains
50GB Space
Unlimited Email Accounts
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Databases

Order Now

Don't see what you want? No problem, contact me via PM and i will create you your own customized package and your own discounted price.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me and i will get back to you asap.

Thanks

- JMK

Hi, please how can I contact you. I can't send you email or pm. I am currently on cheetahhost but the software I am trying to run on the forum says mysqli not supported. Plase can you help out?
The website appear down man Smile
(02-02-2011, 06:32 AM)JiiN Wrote: The website appear down man Smile
What website appear down? You mean cheetahhost?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Centoserver.com web hosting | DDOS Protected | FREE Domain & Dedicated IP! prairiedogSta 0 192 09-23-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: prairiedogSta
  Netherlands Offshore VPS (Windows) - Libertyvps.net - 99.9% Network Uptime! LibertyVPS 0 327 09-10-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: LibertyVPS
  Get Datapacket.net Ultra Fast Shared & Reseller Hosting| 24/7 Support! Standalone 0 217 08-21-2024, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Standalone
  Cheap VPS Hosting + RAID 10 Storage| Centoserver.com Free DDoS Protection prairiedogSta 0 252 08-12-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: prairiedogSta
  Canspace.ca Powerful Web Hosting, DDoS Protected, Shared Hosting (Canada)! kingskangaroo 0 266 08-06-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: kingskangaroo