Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
When I cant sleep I go do another activity for 15-45 minutes. Than I go back and attempt to sleep. If it still doesn't work I repeat doing other activities until im asleep.
I heard of a pretty weird trick to falling asleep. What you do is turn your television on and put something on like sports center. Turn the volume down so low that the only way you can hear it when your laying down is to be perfectly still and focus on it. When you are doing this with the lights off and trying to fall asleep your mind completely focuses on listening to the tv and clears it of any thoughts which will keep you awake.
[Image: fadsada.png]
I come on here or hack forums to be honest then if I'm tired just go to sleep but if it's a school night watch some t.v till I fall asleep
(09-20-2010, 04:41 PM)superjoe128 Wrote: I come on here or hack forums to be honest then if I'm tired just go to sleep but if it's a school night watch some t.v till I fall asleep

I wish I could do that. If i go onto hack forums or onto here i will be stuck here for another two hours just reading about every thread i find haha. Thats just what i do.
[Image: fadsada.png]
When I can't sleep then I will just stay up, no sleep at all. Until I get really tried and fall asleep.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
(09-20-2010, 07:42 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: When I can't sleep then I will just stay up, no sleep at all. Until I get really tried and fall asleep.

But what if you have some work to do the next day, like school or something?
(09-21-2010, 01:03 PM)-BoodyE- Wrote: But what if you have some work to do the next day, like school or something?

Oh well you can't sleep then you can't sleep.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
I start by shutting my computer down.
I read a boring book for about 10 minutes and fall sleep instantly.
Well they say if you can't fall asleep within 15 mins to half an hour, it's basically pointless to keep trying and you best go do something until you start feeling tired.. I find reading makes me tired, so I usually do that. Going on the computer isn't a good thing for it, because the light from the screen acts as a constant stimulus that can keep you awake longer. You could also go for physical exhaustion, go do a workout and you might feel tired enough after that. xD

Anything that drains physical or mental energy is usually what I go for. Or reading a book. ^^ I don't know why that makes me tired, lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,309 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 26,637 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,500 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,540 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 11,246 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun