Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Req]Mw2 Modded lobby
Hi guys well recently I was tired of sucking at Mw2 and getting owned. So I was wondering if a kind human being could give me a Mw2 lobby with all the guns and tenth prestige. Also like those cheats of aimbot/ all the time uav stuff like that ect. Thanks all this would be so appreciated! Also if u have a service I can review and tell the people the results and it will increase the amount of people to buy it, because they know its legit.

I know you guys are thinking why don't you buy well I currently don't have a paypal, and don't want to pay with live codes because you always can say it did not register, and take free stuff Pinch

So please help me out! All help would be appreciated weather you know someone who does it for free or good places to look thanks again guys Thumbsup
[Image: pughacking.png]
Try HF and just so you know, the aimbots/wall hacks etc.. all go when you resart your XBox.
I tried hf they don't give stuff for free, i was wondering if sf would be different
Why don't you train like everyone else who isn't lazy?
(08-06-2010, 07:14 PM)Thomas® Wrote: Why don't you train like everyone else who isn't lazy?

I don't really like video games that much anymore, i don't also have time ive been trying o lift more weight so ive been training

Lol i would use differ choice of words lazy lol isn't playing a lot being the lazy one but not to flame u just stating!
(08-06-2010, 07:21 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: I don't really like video games that much anymore, i don't also have time ive been trying o lift more weight so ive been training
(08-06-2010, 07:14 PM)Thomas® Wrote: Why don't you train like everyone else who isn't lazy?

I don't really like video games that much anymore, i don't also have time ive been trying o lift more weight so ive been training

Go try out Se7enSins, and check out the lobbies there. Smile
(08-06-2010, 07:21 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: I don't really like video games that much anymore, i don't also have time ive been trying o lift more weight so ive been training

Lol i would use differ choice of words lazy lol isn't playing a lot being the lazy one but not to flame u just stating!

If you don't like video games then don't play them.
(08-06-2010, 07:23 PM)Silver Wrote: I don't really like video games that much anymore, i don't also have time ive been trying o lift more weight so ive been training

Go try out Se7enSins, and check out the lobbies there. Smile
[/quote]

Hehe way ahead of u already tried made a thread looked through everything most things charge
(08-06-2010, 12:05 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: Hi guys well recently I was tired of sucking at Mw2 and getting owned. So I was wondering if a kind human being could give me a Mw2 lobby with all the guns and tenth prestige. Also like those cheats of aimbot/ all the time uav stuff like that ect. Thanks all this would be so appreciated! Also if u have a service I can review and tell the people the results and it will increase the amount of people to buy it, because they know its legit.

I know you guys are thinking why don't you buy well I currently don't have a paypal, and don't want to pay with live codes because you always can say it did not register, and take free stuff Pinch

So please help me out! All help would be appreciated weather you know someone who does it for free or good places to look thanks again guys Thumbsup

Seriously. There's no point in playing a game with mods. You're suppose to enjoy it, and not ruin the experience for others. You'll just be suspended. Also, I doubt anyone will do it for free. People who have the xbox jtagged are at risk of having the console bricked, so why would they do stuff for free? (:
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
(08-07-2010, 04:34 AM)Ameise Wrote: Seriously. There's no point in playing a game with mods. You're suppose to enjoy it, and not ruin the experience for others. You'll just be suspended. Also, I doubt anyone will do it for free. People who have the xbox jtagged are at risk of having the console bricked, so why would they do stuff for free? (:

To get there service rated/ i knew ppl that would do it for free

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Wants FREE MW2 XP Lobbies? (XBOX) BreShiE 18 3,467 11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  MW2 Ranks and Unlock list DaUB3R 0 703 12-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2 Lenticule 28 11,084 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DragScope
  My mw2 mini edit .Zo 27 3,771 10-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Mw2 or Black Ops ily 22 2,296 10-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Last Post: пinja