Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red and blue strobes, impersonating a police officer.
Hey guys, me and my friends were out the other day at about 1A.M. we saw a ton of drunk drivers. And i thought "why not get some lights?" lol, so i started my search. Now, i have come across red and blue strobes, they mount like fog lights do. I would put them behind my grill, twords the top. Anywho, i'm just wondering, say we pull over a drunk guy to mess with him a little. What's the worst that could happen if we get caught? I know the drunk guy won't call the cops. But say a cop sees me? What is the penalty for impersonating a police officer? What will happen with my baby?(truck) i'm 17, if you need that info.
Thanks.

Much like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOMV5Z1Zss
Just different.
Or this, the ones in the grill. I may put them on my jeep like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUyZCJ6baEY
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
In Australia there are heavy fines. Jail time for extreme cases.
Were not even allowed blue lights facing forward on our cars (because you look like a coppa)

To be honest, I wouldn't risk it. Even for just a bit of fun you'll probably get in a LOT of trouble, especially seeing as you have an MAI or w/e it was.
More than likely you're looking at a lot of things. Impersonating a Law Enforcement Officer. Unlawful Detention (which you can face civil law suites from), probably violating your state's transportation code as well. Your vehicle will more than likely be impounded and, depending on how you're tried, could face from a stiff fine to a decent amount of prison time.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adidas Harden Vol. 4 Power Red Will Release December 7th jordan2019 0 470 11-27-2019, 05:15 AM
Last Post: jordan2019
  2019 Nike Air Barrage Mid Metallic Gold University Red Black jordan2019 0 481 10-20-2019, 05:31 PM
Last Post: jordan2019
  Jay Z's new song dedicated to Blue Ivy Carter? Statics 10 1,230 02-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Untitled
  Bold Blue Logo Vertigo 1 824 09-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Trinit
  Red Steel mike_mybb_import3284 12 1,761 08-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Last Post: PoisonDart