Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep Apnea
So, I think I'm going to go to the Dr. this week to start getting my stuff set up to get tested for sleep apnea. It all started when I got back from Iraq. How very strange lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Could it possibly be PTSD?
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Mmmm, may be PTSD induced. But, the symptoms of the sleep apnea are different than the ones for PTSD. With PTSD I just have nightmares (dreams really) where I relive in minute detail certain events of my deployment. The sleep apnea is just me stopping breathing while sleeping. Abotu the only symptom my wife says I have that could be credited to both would be suddenly waking up. With PTSD slight noises can wake me up. With sleep apnea, when you stop breathing it brings you to the next lighter sleep. So if I'm in REM I come out of it to regular sleeping, and if I'm just falling asleep or coming out of REM I'll wake up completely. Quite annoying tbh.
Yeah, i would imagine it could get quite annoying. I'm not really sure. PTSD was the only thing i thought of, because you just came home.
Stress at home?
No, I've actually been home for over two years now. I've been working investigations since then. No stress at home, probably just from work. Can't wait to get out of this line of work. Going to work corporate security for a couple years after I get out until I finish my degree in accounting then I'll be one of them, working normal hours for the most part, weekends, holidays, overtime. Ah the good life. I haven't seen my family much since Wed. about dinner time. It's now 130 am monday morning. I've been working crazy hours Sad
I'm pumped for marines. 18 soon baby Smile
But i would for sure go to the doctor. It doesn't sound good for your health. mental or physical.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't feel Sleepy? Wait let me put you into sleep now Prince 20 3,722 12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜNix