Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexy babe
telling them the things that they need 2 work on to get there pic better is not ripping them apart

ripping them appart would be like saying flat out there pic is the worst thing i have ever seen in my life (some of them have been) but i dont. i just give them areas to focus on. its the same thing ppl have done and still do 4 me.

tell me this:
if sum1 doesnt tell them what there doin wrong how they gon improve?
they would just keep goin on doin the same thing wrong over and over again
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(07-11-2010, 01:24 PM)bkotz Wrote: telling them the things that they need 2 work on to get there pic better is not ripping them apart

ripping them appart would be like saying flat out there pic is the worst thing i have ever seen in my life (some of them have been) but i dont. i just give them areas to focus on. its the same thing ppl have dont and still do 4 me.

tell me this:
if sum1 doesnt tell them what there doin wrong how they gon improve?
they would just keep goin on doin the same thing wrong over and over again
That is true. If mine was the worst in the world however, I'd prefer them to tell me... but not out of ignorance or stupidity, but out of professional opinion. That's just my opinion. Sleep
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexy speed edit. Codad Law 28 3,744 06-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Positive
  Rate My New YouTube BackGround (SEXY) Trixx 21 6,205 03-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: d1ey0u
  Part 1 Sexy GUI making - Mouseover buttons and Form Background VB.NET [PICS][DETAILED Talish 10 9,046 03-31-2011, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Heaven