Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction.
I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the forum and explain a little bit about what I do.

what can I say about myself that most of you don't already know?

I'm 19 (yes I know it's in my profile - shut up and read, you clicked on the thread)
I have worked for some major forums, and have helped develop some forums in the menutative way.
My name is Chris known as the UlTiMaTe_CrEeD,darkrounge and prisoner of war! . I live in The UK,
In my spare time that is not involved blowing holes in you guys heads on call of duty 4 and gears of war 2,
I attend college and have a full-time job.
Besides college and work, I enjoy to the play intramural football and crosscountry here in the UK.

(I tend to use my feet, more then i use my brain and hands! Reason why, is because i enjoy to play games of which involve "Kicking" object's.
So if you see someone randomly kicking something down the street.... Don't hesitate to stop him and say "Hi"!, as for all you know
it could be me Smile. )

As you can see my three lifelong passions have been football and cross country and playing on the Pc.
Now I've moved on to my fourth passion, learning to read and speak Greek!
I have a dog called molly
Molly speaks Greek too. And what she wants to say to you is:
dhuf, dhuf,
dhuf, dhuf.

Im working to become a Marines officer, in at the quakely company!
I've recently been working on a two year shift in collage(to do a full expanded course upon electricians)

I've graduated collage with a degree in electricians(utterly pointless, never major in this) and now it's time to get going back at work!

I can code html,flash,C++ and Java.
I'm currently working on my battlefield 2142 server (Ranked)
Hit me up a pm if you wanna join.

If this site turns out to be successful,
I will give it all the gratitude It deserves!
I'm an ex-member of Hackforums (Omni's ex project) And i contributed to hackforums as much as my heart could intend to contribute.
My acquaintance with hackforums was by far the best i have apprehended so far.

I'm very interested in joining this Community and I would love to know who everybody is, and what skills you would be able to share with us!

I'm looking forward to some intelligent and stimulating
conversations.

I am very happy to have found supportforums. From the looks of things, the site and its community Is most certainly one of the fastest growing
community i have seen by far. (besides hackforums)
I can see myself spending a lot of time here and contributing to the forum.

-------------------
Chris
Darkrounge
UlTiMaTe_Cr33D
tl;dr

Welcome to SF! ;)
Cheers mate Smile..

Nice too see someone is interested.