Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Hosting Recommendations?
Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis, 12 gb ram, 400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What host is better for getting servers at: GTHost.com or other hosting solutions?
Any reviews please?
Thanks
Solid servers are available from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
These companies provide all the features I need to run my systems effectively and efficiently so I am very happy with their services.
https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
= good price
= fast support
They've gained a customer for life! GTHost.com server hosting was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.
Why not give NetShop-isp.com.cy Cyprus dedicated servers a try?
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
Accounts from hostingsource.com can be quite right for you.
Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers.Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.
You can rely on Centoserver.com Europe dedicated hosting. They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared web hosting recommendations Adnorips 2 100 10 hours ago
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server Hosting Recommendations? Mirandas 3 220 09-13-2024, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Server Hosting package for affordable price? Adnorips 5 234 09-12-2024, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Good bitcoin server hosting packages? Adnorips 4 639 06-17-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 3 390 05-03-2024, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack