Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server to buy
Server to buy from suisserack.co or legionbox.com, what's your would-be choice?
Could you be more specific? I mean what are your requirements: HD, RAM, Data Transfer, Budget, server location.

Check out Centohost.com and their low-cost dedicated hosting packages - they are my favorite.
No complaints so far, and I recommend this host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
Suisserack.co and legionbox.com servers are widely used in the whole IT world.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.
OP, check out http://okayservers.com/budget-dedicated-servers.php
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
My hosting from Legionbox.com is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
After having a bad experience with a web host, this hosting provider was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ... letmypeopleGo 5 394 11-24-2021, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Right server to sign up with ...where to buy it from? Roisen 7 1,151 03-24-2020, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ... Korny 6 963 10-17-2019, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Low cost server to buy letmypeopleGo 5 926 06-19-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Choosing a right server to buy in NL Roisen 6 1,296 02-25-2019, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Adnorips