Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know any helpful obfuscation programs for Visual Basic Applications?
Hello Everyone, I have a good question for you, but first I have to tell you something. Did you know people can decompile your application and steal/sniff your code and PRIVATE values if you distribute it on the web, such as if you were to connect your application to a private server of yours that has a password, they can decompile it, find the password to your server and hijack it easily. So I recommend this thread to all VB Developers that had no idea about this.

Now for the question, the title explains it all, but, does anyone have a helpful obfuscation program for Visual Basic Applications? It would be great if it was really, really strong and good encryption that possibly scrambles the code. Thanks guys, for now, I only know of one that works and its called Eazfuscator.NET. Freeware and it works great.

Download Eazfuscator.NET, Protect and Encrypt your VB Applications.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
.Net reactor.

http://www.eziriz.com/downloads/dotnet_r..._setup.exe
Any other thanks Tate, not that thats bad at all.
I think Eazfuscator is the best. Did you know can even add custom protection using your own password?
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
I use Smart Assembly. It's very simple to use.
You can use Xenocode Postbuild 2010.
Thanks guys, but I am going to make a tutorial on how to make an Undecryptable and Undecompilable Application, total security. For a VB/C# Application. Just learned how my self yesterday

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To make an advanced Operating System in Visual Basic 2010 ? Mohamed Samir 9 12,196 01-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Ideas for making some new programs? XDarkCoder 2 1,006 10-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Last Post: XDarkCoder
  Icon Websites? (Looking for Icons for Programs) AceInfinity 14 5,109 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  [Visual Basic] FTP Uploader [Tutorial] Coding Support 6 2,961 08-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Kenneth
  Visual Studio Bill Nye The Science Guy 1 988 03-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Last Post: BreShiE