Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good host to order dedicated servers?
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth?
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest to me from their experience?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com or NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?
What host would you rather choose? Why?
Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
I am 100% satisfied dealing with GTHost.com dedicated server host! It is really cool web host! Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
One of my customer introduced me to GTHost.com, he was already using this web provider to host few of his websites. They really make every possible effort.
They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful. Like their Denver servers.
I have recently signed up to GTHost.com Seattle servers and found them to be a very good host so far. Any time i have had a query i get a reply (via a support ticket) within about 1h max, which is a lot better than some hosts i've been with, not to mention the price they charge and the amount of storage space/bandwidth by far outweighs the competition!!! Recommended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good server host for my project online? Tilsun 4 455 06-04-2024, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 579 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS host with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 7 791 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,617 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need good dedicated server Adnorips 4 1,295 06-02-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Tilsun