Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{PPD} GoldFile.Net | $1-$20 Per Download - payout $0.01 | Automatic payout to PAYPAL!
[Image: logo.png]
Why to join Goldfile.net?

1.[Image: graph_chart.png]
Track down every single download with our professional dynamic diagrams and tables, know when and where they come from with ease.
Our technology is compatible with all major browsers and web content. Our tools will integrate simply and seamlessly. goldfile.net can be browsed from any device.
Easy surveys for almost every country, meaning that you will get many more downloads.
goldfile.net pays an average of $1.00 for each download up to 20$, unlike other websites, we take a very small percent commission from our users.
[Image: registeruploadearn.png]

[Image: Money.png]Payouts and rates

he average amount you get from each download depends from country to country, but from the famous countries you can get an average of $1.00+ up to more than 20$ for each download.

[COLOR="Red"]- minimum payout is $0.01
- Automatic payout
- Payout to : PayPal / LR / Payaza - Automatic !!!!
Whenever you reach one download, you can cash out and we will send you the money in 60 seconds,automatically.[/COLOR]

automatic user aprrove !
every user is welcome to the site,it dosent matter who you are or what you can do,all can sign up and start earning.

Referrals !
you get 10% from each of your referral's earnings,without hurting his earnings ofcourse.
you can get an unlimited amount of referrals,it really up to you.

live chat !
talk with people from the community,get advices and have fun.

[URL="http://goldfile.net/index.php?module=user&action=registration&ref=1542"][Image: banner.png]
[/URL]

Payment proof :
[Image: e8nSm.png]

Gold file, Why you no sign up?
[URL="http://goldfile.net/index.php?module=user&action=registration&ref=1542"][Image: banner.png]
[/URL]
Heyy scammer...i am also here...u can't escape from me.

Heyy guys plz don't join this site as this site hacked my user and password,got into my account and posted everything here and there.Got me banned in one of the forum........Plzz change ur password if u joined this site.

I am very angry with goldfile..plz plz don't join this site.....And the site itself is not professional..u can find mistakes easily.......

I can show u proof.Ban hammer is coming
[Image: foursixtyeightbysixty.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OKcash.org Best PPD website | Minimum Payout 5$ | Instant Approval okcash 2 1,075 07-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Pay Per Download PortUpload.com | Highest Paying PPD/CPA Network, $50 Min. Payout portupload 2 1,218 05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: okcash
  Earn & Get Paid With Best PPD, PPs And Mix Programs gboxes 0 678 04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post: gboxes
  Lockfire.net | New PPD network opens next week! | Start earning instantly Lockfire 2 955 01-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Last Post: EliteUser
  ptc payout pm me for more info executioner 0 585 02-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Last Post: executioner