Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your Alcohol preference?
Here's mine: (Click to View)

Doesn't that just look bea-U-tiful??? I used to get down with liquor.. and still do occasionally. But nothing compares to the ultra satisfing taste of Bud-light after a long day.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't just drink Bud-light. I like to try all different kinds of beer. But if given the oppurtunity to have one lifetime supply of any beverage. It would be an easy choice.

Now your turn: Go!
I don't drink, but when I do....
A Heiniken is awesome, or Red Wine....
I don't drink anything else, and last time I was drunk.... it was like 5-6 years ago....
Still I can't say no to Heiniken Beer, awesome beer.... Becks by the way tooo...
Probably Jack Daniels & Coke. I'm not a big drinker, but I love JD.
As far as beer goes nothing beats some local microbrew but even the big brands here in Canada are good, I must say I can't stand American beer, weak stuff Tongue

For hard liquor it's usually a good strong rum, spiced or white, it doesn't matter to me.
I actually prefer liquor, straight or mixed. Jack Daniels is great by itself, so is whiskey, vodka is best mixed. Rum is decent, only if mixed.

Beer just doesn't cut it for me. The taste and smell of the beer (any beer) makes me sick before I even drink it... and I tend to get sick even after a little bit of beer.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I don't like whiskey or gin by itself. Tongue
Goldschlager is the way to go! Also vodka or aftershock.
Also love kopparberg and a lot of wines. Anything really but whiskey or gin by itself.
I'm not too fond of beer though.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Rum and coke is always good, add in a bit of ice and watch the ice start to fizz away quickly. Also Vodka and orange juice is pretty good, or Lemon and lime with Gin and ice. That's also pretty good.
Dam I completely forgot about Rum!
You guys must try rum from Antiqua or any caribbean Island, it's gorgeous especially mixed with some wine or other drinks.
It's actually addictive.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I can't remember the name of one of the drinks I bought one time. It was Malibou Vodka, but pineapple flavoured, and it was pretty good. I tried mixing in some sprite or fresca once, and it was a kick lol. Have to be careful drinking that stuff though because it would settle in your stomach a lot easier than other drinks i've tried, so you could keep drinking it and get drunk pretty quick. It was almost as soft as a pino colada, but with an added sweetness.
I don't drink very often, but I'd have to go with either Bacardi 151 or Long Island Iced Tea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Alcohol Mixes? zShotS 2 480 07-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Last Post: zShotS
  Blame it on alcohol... Headshot 1 451 10-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Last Post: TheDoctor