Support Forums

Full Version: Missing Icons for Bookmarks Toolbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of the icons on my bookmarks toolbar are missing. The text is still there, but I can't seem to do anything to get the icons back. I think this happened around the time I upgraded to 2.0, but I'm not quite sure. I've tried starting Firefox in Safe Mode and resetting toolbars and bookmarks, but that didn't work. Any ideas?
Go to Customize Toolbar (rightclick in a toolbar) and at the bottom of that little window it should say "Show" Select Icons from that menu! Smile
When I right click on the Bookmarks toolbar, I don't get that menu. I get one that allows you to open all the bookmarks in tabs, a bunch of other options, ending in Properties. I do get the "Customize" box when I right click my Stumble Upon menu -- and those icons are showing up just fine.
Alrighty, I see what you're doing.
Up on the menu where it has all the File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, & Help, go to the right of Help a little bit, and rightclick.
You should get the Customize option at the bottom. Click it and follow the above instructions.
Yep, I tried that too and still didn't work. I finally decided to re-start Firefox in Safe Mode, checked all the boxes, and I got the icons back. Not sure what was going on. Thanks for your help.