Support Forums

Full Version: 1st Birthday Of FFF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I have been thinking for a bit, and, since it is FFF's 1st birthday in March, I was thinking that I host a chatbox on my site, and we all have a nice big conversation in realtime. But I'm not actually going to do this unless it appeals to at least 5-10 people, cause it will be a bit boring if no one attends, right?

Give me your say on it!

Cheers, Mike
I'm up, providing I can get at my computer at the prescribed time. Tongue

But say, I just had an idea. Do you have IRC? (irc would probably be quicker)
Mike Wrote:I was thinking that I host a chatbox on my site, and we all have a nice big conversation in realtime.
Well, that's nice and all, but if you have an IRC client like mIRC or Xchat we could just connect to the #firefox channel on irc.msgplus.net and have our anniversary chat on there, or birthday, whatever.

Dr Small
IRC is OK for me, I'll see what I can do.

Maybe I could assign a DynDNS to my PC and host an IRCd from there.
Might be a bit slow though.
Well if you have an IRC client, you can just connect to our #firefox channel..
Yes! Alright! We'll do it there.
Server: irc.msgplus.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #firefox

Now, we need to plan a date and a time, so we all know when to meet there.

Dr Small
I'd say closest Saturday to the birthday. Living in jolly old blighty means that I'm mostly active at your time of day at weekends when I don't hit the sack till Half Eleven.
Saturday will be pretty good, as long as I'm not busy, which I usually am every saturday unless it's raining or something. ;)
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Saturday will be pretty good, as long as I'm not busy, which I usually am every saturday unless it's raining or something. ;)

What about this Saturday evening (2/17)? We all get on the IRC channel at 8:30 PM (GMT -4) maybe? :hmm:
Pages: 1 2 3 4