Support Forums

Full Version: Revenge reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just wondering what this was all about. I have been negative repp'ed for notifying someone of the rules? I simply said please stop talking about Hackforums and have thus gained a negative image:

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=2444

Is this classed as revenge reputation? I did negative him but thus found out that my point was invalid and removed it.

-Poppins
You said you removed it? It's still there. Btw, I don't recall that being revenge rep, if you had a reason to negative rep him, which you added in the comments area? Maybe I'm wrong. Not too sure.
I believe your thread should point to this link instead of that one.
I did remove it but he then caused further problems with another user so I re-added it. All done now.
-Poppins
If you're worried about revenge reps then rep anonomously.
I did. Yet one thing I noticed is that it has not worked for a number of them. The rep that I gave him had the box ticked.
(04-20-2010, 08:28 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: [ -> ]I did. Yet one thing I noticed is that it has not worked for a number of them. The rep that I gave him had the box ticked.

I'll test it on you. Wait a moment.

EDIT: I verify his statement. I ticked the box as well yet my name appeared. Or is it desgined to let the giver see his name? OP, tell me if you see my name.
Yes I do. I will create a thread about it. Could you remove it please? Smile
-Poppins