Support Forums

Full Version: [HELP] ASUS x59rs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys i have problem with my notebook cooler! Its too loud! I think to buy external cooler! What do u think?
Because it get loud when it overrated! It sounds like a factory! :S
Well the reason its loud is cause its on full speed. Did you check your bios, im sure you can turn it down from there.
(04-05-2010, 02:26 PM)Shadow Soul Wrote: [ -> ]Well the reason its loud is cause its on full speed. Did you check your bios, im sure you can turn it down from there.

But its go overheating then! bluescreen comes out and it restarts!
If you are experiencing the blue screen of death, located your computer's drivers online and re-install them.
(04-05-2010, 08:35 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are experiencing the blue screen of death, located your computer's drivers online and re-install them.

But dude its happening coz its overheating!
Yes, buy an external cooler. Also, do not plug-in the charger while you're at it.
Yeah i tough to buy external one but, is it loud or not?
(04-05-2010, 02:26 PM)Shadow Soul Wrote: [ -> ]Well the reason its loud is cause its on full speed. Did you check your bios, im sure you can turn it down from there.

Agreed.

If that does not work. Unplug it and replug it back in.

After that try some stress testing. That could also help.
It would still be loud. Tell me, who is the manufacturer of your PC?
(04-05-2010, 10:49 PM)Paradoxum Wrote: [ -> ]It would still be loud. Tell me, who is the manufacturer of your PC?

ASUS x59 RS
Pages: 1 2