Support Forums

Full Version: How I made $10 From a Mate at School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just have to write this down. Yesterday was awesome. Why didn't I write it yesterday you ask? Well, I forgot about it until this morning. In Phys Ed we were playing Basketball. There are dividing lines on both ends of the court, about 5 metres from each hoop. Well, joking around I stood on one of the divided lines. And faced the opposite hoop. A good 30 or metres away. Jokingly I said to my mate "Give me $10 if I somehow get it in?" He replied "Okay, deal!". I took a few bounce and threw it as hard as a could, it went dead straight and didn't even hit the backboard, and went straight through the middle of the hoop. Everyone that was watching had a shocked look on their face, and so did I. My mate who promised me $10 started swearing and kicking the floor. It was a great day. I couldn't believe that happened. Big Grin

Ever happened to anyone else? Or sometihng similiar?
Lmao, that's great. It's also statistically improbable. Good job Trilobyte.
That's awesome. What's more awesome is he actually gave you the money. If that happened to me, my friends would try to revoke it.
Haha that's a funny story. I had a similar experience. One day we were learning geography and everyone was looking at a globe. One girl said if I could pronounce this country's name she would give me five dollars. She pointed to Czechoslovakia, thinking I wouldn't get it, my aunt is from there, I pronounced it perfectly.
That's a pretty decent way to make money, but I bet you couldn't do it again. Tongue

I remember doing bets like that, but my friends never paid up.