Support Forums

Full Version: Dreamweiver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey can anyone got me The NEWEST version of Dreamweiver...

I'm making a website in Dreamweiver for a final assigment worth 10% of my mark. The teacher keeps saying that in 11th grade there doing "I frames"

I think making one of these would impress them.
I am confused you want the newest version of dreamweaver? ( if so warez is not allowed ) can you explain a bit more....
Idk i just want the best one, anyways i got on, but its portable , whats the differrence with portable and the real one.
(01-06-2010, 04:00 PM)zGod Wrote: [ -> ]Idk i just want the best one, anyways i got on, but its portable , whats the differrence with portable and the real one.

I think the diferrence is that the portable one do not install on your hard drive Smile
(01-06-2010, 04:09 PM)Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]I think the diferrence is that the portable one do not install on your hard drive Smile

Oh wow thats all?
Yup. Best bet it to make one without it.
Yea if you use a portable version, you usually need to right click and run as admin.
If you use Vista and or Windows 7.
(01-06-2010, 05:29 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]Yea if you use a portable version, you usually need to right click and run as admin.
If you use Vista and or Windows 7.

Ya hahah i haad to figure that out. But i did Smile
And I don't think anyone would buy you the full version of Dreamweaver. It's kind of expensive. Just use Notepad ++
(01-06-2010, 11:44 PM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]And I don't think anyone would buy you the full version of Dreamweaver. It's kind of expensive. Just use Notepad ++

Sure that it's free, but I got Dreamweaver MX 2004 at school and it's very good, you got shortcuts, click a button and it will code for you, it's so nice! Example: I click the Picture icon, it will pick me up to select a picture in my folders and it's done! Just do style=''position:absolute '' in the proprieties of the pic and you move it where you want!

Anyway, as Grizzly said, take Notepad++ if you don't have budget, for the moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4