Support Forums

Full Version: Find this depressing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i was just wondering how many people out there are like me. I hate birthdays, birthdays are depressing to me, not sure why. Family always gets me crap and cake and money. The same with new years, it depresses me getting older. I have seen this with people that are older than me, i'm 17. But never with people my age.
Thoughts?
I don't like anything were I have to receive a gift. Smile for the camera and act happy.
(12-19-2009, 04:33 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like anything were I have to receive a gift. Smile for the camera and act happy.
I like birthdays and other holidays when I get presents, but I just don't like opening presents in front of the giver because I might not like it.
(12-19-2009, 04:33 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like anything were I have to receive a gift. Smile for the camera and act happy.

Same here. It's actually comforting to know I'm not the only one. It's not because of age for me though. I don't really know what it is.
(12-19-2009, 05:30 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Same here. It's actually comforting to know I'm not the only one. It's not because of age for me though. I don't really know what it is.

I have agoraphobia.
The presents and everything isn't the problem. It's just when a new year or age comes up i get extremely sad. My birthday is this april, and i'm already upset and worried about it.