Support Forums

Full Version: Server Hosting package for affordable price?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Server Hosting:
1000 gbs of SSD space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Any info on Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting? Is the price ok for their packages?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Servers from hostingsource.com are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!
For me, Digitalserver has been working great for over five months. Highly recommend their servidores dedicados en Mexico.
You can try this package: Servidor Dedicado DSM-2: Processor - Intel W3520 4 Cores/8 Threads 2,66+ GHz, RAM - 32GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 2TB, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $158.02/mo.
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by digitalserver.com.mx team.
Everything has impressed me: great network and server uptime, perfect and useful scripts as well as tools, helpful, professional customer support.
Well, digitalserver.com.mx rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.
I recommend this host for anyone in need of quality server hosting.