Support Forums

Full Version: The best Forex VPS provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the best Forex VPS provider?
Is that allwebhost.com?
Highly recommend Allwebhost.com to anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider. Love their forex hosting solutions.
With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. Payment Methods: BTC, Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards.
When I had a problem I contacted Allwebhost.com and it was fixed within 2 hours, and when I was confused about some of the more technical aspects of an upgrade they took the time to explain them.
I recommend these guys to everyone. Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
It seems here
https://allwebhost.com/forex-vps/ they offer Basic for $25 and 12% discount. Do you know if they can provide more discounts?
Well, NetShop Isp Forex VPS has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues). Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.