Support Forums

Full Version: Need host suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about centohost.com VPS hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
VPS plans from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
Sure enough kvchosting.net made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had. Control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beaten.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Datapacket.net web host. They offer feature-rich VPS hosting solutions.
You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and cloudarion.com SSD VPS host has these qualities in spades.
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are good enough to sign up with.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.