Support Forums

Full Version: hosting in UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to buy a cheap hosting in UK and keenweb.co.uk is in my mind, how do you find them?
How do they work?
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Check out these decent web hosts: QHoster.com and SolVPS.com - their pricing is well-balanced and servers in UK are stable and super fast.

You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Facebook pages: facebook.com/qhoster, facebook.com/solvps
I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get European hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
I can say Hostwinds.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need in terms of reliable cloud solutions. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.