Support Forums

Full Version: All the $10-1000 autopilot methods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come there is poverty when I see like a thousand methods on how to earn $500 autopiloted? :S
These are usually fake methods users get caught up in and advertise as legitimate to get referrals for; of course, being fake, they don't work and just keep piling up. There's also users who advertise incredibly hard ones which people aren't willing to do.
Maybe you are right, I'm just confused about this :S
(03-12-2012, 03:54 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you are right, I'm just confused about this :S
It's pretty simple, just remember that almost everything in those sections is too good to be true, and stick to the ones that say "$1 right now." until you've piled it up.

Thank you for your answers, Alreiger Smile

would be great to have $500 autopilot every month tho Big Grin
(03-12-2012, 11:51 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your answers, Alreiger Smile

would be great to have $500 autopilot every month tho Big Grin

Yeah, but you need to live in a realists world for a bit. Is this all you needed? Or do you have anymore questions?
Thats all I needed, maybe someone will discuss more, so I'm going to have this thread as it is.