Support Forums

Full Version: Do I have Lung Cancer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 16 years old and I smoke a little mostly every other day. I stopped smoking now because I been getting pains in my chest and can't breathe very well. I don't have asma. I wen't to the doctor and he said everything was fine but I still have breathing problems. What do you think is going on? Ohmy
I think you are just experiencing some effects from smoking doubt you would have cancer after a few smokes. If that was the case then almost everyone would have cancer from second hand smoke. Just wait a few days and if it's still happening then tell your doctor you are worried.
I don't know,but whatever it may be.Try to stop smoking bud I'm 18 now and I havn't touched it Smile
it happens to me from time to time. a close friend of mine is now a doctor and told me that its a symptom of a bigger problem. i'm not sure if its true though Big Grin but it could be as i searched online.
Nobody will be able to give you an accurate illness diagnosis over the internet, not even the best of doctors. The best advise I could give to you right now is to go to a health-care professional to get your symptoms checked out, just in case they are something serious.
I am not sure if you have lung cancer, but I think it may be the beginning of it.
I suggest that you stay away from smoking and never start again.

Try getting an X-ray or a CAT scan to check your lungs.
You really need to go and see a doctor sounds bad but I doubt its cancer.
I doubt you've developed lung cancer, unless your parents smoke 2-3 packs a day, and you're up there ass inhaling the second hand smoke.
Either lung cancer, or your sick. Like a cold and you have a stuff throat or something. Go back to him and get him to check you for lung cancer.