Support Forums

Full Version: loosing weight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, so im trying to loose weight but nothings work. Please help.

So just a description on myself.

I'm 5.5 or 5.6 i'm age 15, i'm sort of a big guy. Like a football player body type.(broad shoulders and stuff)

I weigh 168 pounds... i want to drop down to 160 or so so i could start weight lifting/weight training. But i can't loose my fat.

This is my workout routine.

Monday:1000 jump ropes
Tuesday: 1100 jump ropes
Wednesday:1200 jump ropes
Thursday:1300 jump ropes
Friday:1400 jump ropes
Saturday:1500 jump ropes

I don't work out on Sundays. What should i change? I really want to loose weight.

Or should i just start weight training now?

By the way, i do the jumping jacks with leg weights on. Maybe im just gaining muscle and that's why i cant gain weight.
Challenge: Insanity work out.
Abs: Ab Circle Pro
Arms: Shakewait
Legs: Step running
Well,In my point of view drinking more water and daily exercise are the best way to reduce weight...Green tea is also effective for weight loss...!
HILLSBORO boot camp
You can't do the same thing over and over and get any results.

Einstein Wrote:Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You have to do what's called muscle confusion. Look into the 100 push-ups and 200 set-ups programs. And also, RUN. Jump rope alone isn't enough cardio.
Can't lose your fat? Muscle is better than fat my friend. Pro football players aren't FAT. They're built. You need to eat right and build muscle, that'll improve your game WAY more.
You HAVE to change, after 21 days the body adapts to whatever you have been doing, making it useless to do whatever workout you are repetitively doing, I would suggest going to a gym and getting a Personal Trainer, mine is only $15 an hour, and I am losing a TON of weight!
I heard vigorous exercise in the morning can make you body burn calories in the daytime without you even exercising. You could search up on a eating timetable.
Soo this is what i got from everyone.. Drink green tea/water. Work out in the morning. Change up the work outs for muscle confusion..
And... work out instead of loose fat? hmmm.
You have to change you're lifestyle, work out, eat healthier, and than you will start to see weight loss.
as said above , eat normal but work HARD...!!
Just stay hydrated and keep at the aerobic activities. It's frustrating but patience is just as an important factor in weight loss as effort. You have to remain disciplined during your eating routine and keep up consistently with your training schedule. Remember, you can't be a black belt in a day.
Pages: 1 2 3