Support Forums

Full Version: Graphic Masters - +mK's Resource Pack! HQ (1GB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Ep6aP.png]

[Image: mK.png]

[Image: FAQ.png]
[Image: FAQ1.png]
[Image: FAQ2.png]
:o I may attempt to download this overnight, for the stocks Big Grin.

Laughed @ "Why is this FAQ so long?" Tongue
:p

Yeah, it'll take a bit to download them. I tried uploading it to two other websites. The first, it JUST finished uploaded, and the flash display to show where my link is - became corrupt. I was like FUUUUU.

Second, I uploaded it after like 3 hours, then I got my direct link - cool, then I paste it into the URL, I can see it perfectly, but if you tried to download it, you'd have to pay 5 dollars. -.- lol
you my friend are a beast at graphiks JS
Wow, a nice pack you have here. 1GB is too much for me to download though unfortunately.
You should remove the link to HF.
Other than that it looks like a decent pack, thanks for sharing.
(07-31-2011, 03:44 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You should remove the link to HF.
Other than that it looks like a decent pack, thanks for sharing.

Why would I do that? Graphic Masters isn't on SF!
(07-31-2011, 08:50 AM)+mK Wrote: [ -> ]:p

Yeah, it'll take a bit to download them. I tried uploading it to two other websites. The first, it JUST finished uploaded, and the flash display to show where my link is - became corrupt. I was like FUUUUU.

Second, I uploaded it after like 3 hours, then I got my direct link - cool, then I paste it into the URL, I can see it perfectly, but if you tried to download it, you'd have to pay 5 dollars. -.- lol

LOL uploading sites owned you Tongue.

(07-31-2011, 04:50 PM)+mK Wrote: [ -> ]Why would I do that? Graphic Masters isn't on SF!
That's EXACTLY why you should remove it... it has nothing to do with this site ;)

But, thanks for compiling this package together, I'm sure it'll come in handy Big Grin
Looking forward for feature resource packages Big Grin
Pages: 1 2