Support Forums

Full Version: Your favorite poets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the tittle says who is your most favorite poet and tell me which thing of that poet inspires you.
Mine is William words worth,i love the way he wrote the poems about nature.i think poetry is God gifted and every one can't write it.Do share with me, yourideas about poetry.
For me, 2Pac falls under a Poet...
He stated, "I don't even know what Gangsta-Rap is, I consider myself a Poet". I agree.

And 2Morrow
Quote:Today is filled with anger
fueled with hidden hate
scared of being outcast
afraid of common fate
Today is built on tragedies
which no one wants 2 face
nightmares 2 humanities
and morally disgraced
Tonight is filled with rage
violence in the air
children bred with ruthlessness
because no one at home cares
Tonight I lay my head down
but the pressure never stops
knawing at my sanity
content when I am dropped
But 2morrow I c change
a chance 2 build a new
Built on spirit intent of Heart
and ideals
based on truth
and tomorrow I wake with second wind
and strong because of pride
2 know I fought with all my heart 2 keep my
dream alive

He has more....
His lyrics and poems, are simply amazing...
2Pac's writings are all about, surviving today, and keep on fighting for what you believe. For that reason I've posted And 2Morrow.

I Cry
Quote:Sometimes when I'm alone I Cry, Cause I am on my own. The tears I cry are bitter and warm. They flow with life but take no form I Cry because my heart is torn. I find it difficult to carry on. If I had an ear to confiding, I would cry among my treasured friend, but who do you know that stops that long, to help another carry on. The world moves fast and it would rather pass by. Then to stop and see what makes one cry, so painful and sad. And sometimes... I Cry and no one cares about why.

Well, when I think about it, the poems say everything, and if I would say something, I would ruin them.... Tongue
Great poem mate,thanks for sharing it with us,this poem remind me a poem of thomas moore which was the minstrel boy,if you really are fond of poems then must read that poem.I like your poem and fond of it from right now.
Robert Frost is an old favorite of mine Smile
Blackchaos is my favorite poet, ujellybro?
I'm not in WESTERN poetry much.. But somewhat I know is an author .. an great writer named "Max Muller". Not sure if he is poet or not.
(05-24-2011, 12:19 PM)【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not in WESTERN poetry much.. But somewhat I know is an author .. an great writer named "Max Muller". Not sure if he is poet or not.

I think you like Urdu/hindi Poets, isn't you?
He likes or not urdu or hindi poetry but i like it pretty much.Mirza galib is one my favorite poet in urdu poetry.
Quote:“He who learns must suffer, and even in our deep pain that cannot forget

falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will,

comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God”

- Aeschylus
(05-24-2011, 11:59 AM)Invincible Wrote: [ -> ]Blackchaos is my favorite poet, ujellybro?

Aww Big Grin
Much jelly bro Big Grin
Pages: 1 2