Support Forums

Full Version: Money Emergency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started this semester of college taking a full time 12 credit hour semester. After it started though, I switched some classes around, not knowing that they were charging me a massive amount of money to do so. Now I owe them $1018... And I just don't have it... I've got about $700 total right now, but I need a way to come up with another $300 fast, or I get disenrolled... I'm really stressed, and I cannot get booted from this. Does anyone have any suggestions?
You probably won't like this suggestion, but it will work...
Mow some lawns.
It's spring time, and people are now needing their grass cut. You could borrow/rent a lawn mower from someone and then just go door to door asking people if they would like their lawn mowed.
You could make $300 in a couple days if business goes well ;)
(05-24-2011, 08:21 AM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]You probably won't like this suggestion, but it will work...
Mow some lawns.
It's spring time, and people are now needing their grass cut. You could borrow/rent a lawn mower from someone and then just go door to door asking people if they would like their lawn mowed.
You could make $300 in a couple days if business goes well ;)

lol I would, but that business in my town has already been taken by "professional" lawn mowers Huh
I called my school, and they said I had 30 days to pay it off, and i could even appeal my situation.... they also agreed to let me register for classes, unless I default in 30 days, in which case I'll be removed. Here's to crossing my fingers, and hoping my next paycheck is $300+ Pinch
Can`t you apply for a studen loan? If you can, that would be your best bet.
If not, ask a goodfriend or a family member to loan you it.

If they know it`s for school, I`m sure they would not mind.
Well, I'm much more relieved now that the school is working with me. I should be able to make $300 in 30 days.
(05-24-2011, 08:17 PM)Austneal Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm much more relieved now that the school is working with me. I should be able to make $300 in 30 days.

If you get a part time job working after school or on weekends you can make 300$ in 2 weeks!