Support Forums

Full Version: [Tut] How to use a theme on your facebook![/Tut]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay. First thing you want to do is install Firefox 4. Why? It's the newest one out, it looks great and has a lot of new features the older versions of FF lack.

Once you've installed FF4 go to addons.mozilla.org

Find the search bar that looks like this
[Image: 758ba8fe989b7a773dd945e3804a1989.png]

Type in "stylish"

You should find this.

[Image: 7831df19bc5b23ba7288717dea43f237.png]

Click on Add to Firefox. In the new FF4 a window will drop down from the top left and you'll install it and then click restart firefox.

Now that you have stylish installed go to this website.

http://userstyles.org

Search Facebook in the search box.

[Image: 6830aead34bc1002863e81db07292ea5.png]

Once you do this the middle of your page will reload with search results.

Now you want to click on a theme name. Click install and when your FF pops up a window click install and then go to the website "facebook.com" and you'll see the login page and the inside of FB has changed.

Here is a few screenshots of my facebook

http://gyazo.com/261030327f11521f0711afa36cfde8a3.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/2jbunir.png

^The above screenshot I clicked on a friends FB chat and put my mouse over the box. That's what it's like on mouseover. The Home profile and all links have a text mouseover that is light blue.

I really love my facebook theme now. I don't seem to find it as boring to look on FB all day, now it's some what different lol.

Thanks for reading my tutorial.
Need any help or want to ask any questions post them in this thread.

NOTE: Only you will see this theme, no one else will see it unless you let people use your computer to access facebook.
Very nice tutorial Smile I like this, I'm going to change my facebook style right now.
Thanks man.

I'm still loving my new FB theme :O)
Ah, I checked through a few of them, but some of them seemed a bit buggy to me, and parts of the page didn't look right with a few of the styles that I tried out. Lots of the darker themes make the text harder to read lol. Maybe someone else will like the themes they have to provide Smile
wow awesome, I'm gonna try this..
(03-27-2011, 07:32 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I checked through a few of them, but some of them seemed a bit buggy to me, and parts of the page didn't look right with a few of the styles that I tried out. Lots of the darker themes make the text harder to read lol. Maybe someone else will like the themes they have to provide Smile
The theme I have in the above photo is just perfect. As long as you have a fast computer it these themes won't scroll lag you. MY Quad core is just fine atm.

(03-29-2011, 09:08 AM)h4yr0 Wrote: [ -> ]wow awesome, I'm gonna try this..

Thanks, I know it's pretty cool. Now remember only people who login to your computer and go to facebook.com will see it.
(03-29-2011, 10:55 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]The theme I have in the above photo is just perfect. As long as you have a fast computer it these themes won't scroll lag you. MY Quad core is just fine atm.

(03-29-2011, 09:08 AM)h4yr0 Wrote: [ -> ]wow awesome, I'm gonna try this..

Thanks, I know it's pretty cool. Now remember only people who login to your computer and go to facebook.com will see it.

I didn't have any problems from my computer's end though. Just bugs in the CSS that was coded for the styles.

I noticed there were styles for youtube and other sites, even global styles, but I didn't take the time to check them out.
Nice tutorial my friend...
Thanks very much brother for the share......
(03-29-2011, 12:30 PM)Š Λ☨∀И Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial my friend...
Thanks very much brother for the share......

You're welcome.

@Infinity. Yeah, just about any site out there someone has made a style for. You can even edit the styles to work with other sites but I have one installed for about 10 websites I visit daily.
I'll give this a shot later on. Still need to download Firefox.

Thanks for the tutorial. I never knew you could do this. + Rep for you my friend.
Pages: 1 2