Support Forums

Full Version: Activity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Come on guys let's get Support Forums back on a role and beat the most users only daily.

This site was getting very good with traffic and it's died back down again and I just can't accept that ;)

Come on guys! Get people in here.!Thumbsup
It'll pick up soon again, it's just been a troublesome time with corrupted database's on Omni's forums lately.
(03-09-2011, 12:22 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]It'll pick up soon again, it's just been a troublesome time with corrupted database's on Omni's forums lately.

Yeah I know. I had to deal with that back when I ran forums.

I just hope everything goes swell for Omni and the sites in the end Smile
I agree.
Not enough stuff is happening around here.
I like this forum, I want to see what it's like on a busy day.
Best traffic is when HF goes down ^^
I don't see any problems with activity at the moment..
But 1,700+ users at one time would be quite a feat. How about looking towards getting 5,000 registered members? That should only take a few weeks!
I like the forum as it is now, to be honest.
Sure more members would be neat, but I don't want to see this close to HF at all.

I don't know if you guys get what I'm saying?
-The thing is, I like it as the activity is now Smile.
I think the activity is not that bad, it has great threads and very nice members that I see. I don't mind this site and I'm glad to have joined it, I clearly spend more time on the sister site but I do enjoy coming here from time to time.
Well I hope we get more activity on this great forum!
Pages: 1 2